Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Inception Lagu Tema: Secrets by One Republic

Everyone SHOULD watch Inception, seriously! The best movie of the decade. But, bear in mind, it is not a leisure movie, a complicated (very!) storyline that you have to really do your homework prior watching. A movie that surely put your deduction skill on test.

A funny thing happened to me before Inception, I decided to watch the movie alone after Mak malas nak ikut. Everyone knows how congested The Spring is when it's weekend but I managed to get the 1st parking at my 1st turning, and the counter is miraculously customer-free!! I was thinking to myself, the force must be with me! BUT, by the time I had chosen my seat and was about to pay, then I realized that I forgot my purse and cellphone!! O EM JI! How on earth would I exit The Spring for god's sake? I have to have at least RM2 to pay the parking fee. The worst case scenario would be begging borrowing money from some strangers! my. I thought of checking out my car just in case I dropped my purse there. I pray hard that I would bump into someone I know! And.....When I opened the dashboard, 2 pieces of RM1 notes had never been that appealing! Anyone (Biena or my bro in law) who left the money there is such a genius. WE NEVER LEFT ANY MONEY in the car, so it must be them. Story short, I went home to pick my purse and mom. End up watching Inception with Mom ;-) The force was indeed with me! ;-)

Moral of the story: Fill up your car with loose cash in the safe compartment just in case things like this happen!

P/S: I wonder if I parked at the RM3 parking, then that would be another different story altogether!
P/S: My brain was forced to solve prob even before watching the mind twisting Inception! ngeh2..

oh ya, jangan lupa tengok Inception k! worth your money, time and energy!

I think I am blue-prone lately. Hormone? must be the guy-hormone.

3 chemistry(s):

reena said...

Definitely one of the best mind-blowing movie ever!

SweetyMui2 said...

byk org mdh kacak cita ya eh..mok nga juak..huu

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

reena: YUP!
SM: haruss nangga

Related Posts with Thumbnails