Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Despicable Me Lagu Tema: Despicable Me by Pharrell Williams

Just so you know, I have just watched Despicable Me. I think after the mind-provoking Inception, I need to divert a little bit. There it is, another tear-jerker after Toy Story 3.  My favourite part is when Gru read the girls "Three Little Kitties" bedtime story and when Agnes threw tantrum at the funfair demanding for the Unicorn. And not to forget the annoying Vector and those cute Minions! 5 stars for the reel! Seriously I weeped at some part of the movie! I think this will entice you guys enough to watch the movie : Gru plans a huge heist > to steal the MOON! after the PYRAMID was stolen by his competitor, Vector!

Margo, Agnes & Edith!

The Minions

The annoying Vector! hehe He loves Orange as much as I love Pink! hhaha
Moral of the story: everyone has a soft spot~ ;)
**********

Another different story, I am by nature weak over ruffles and frills. During my recent trip to KK, one boutique had this crazy sale. I discovered a shawl with frilled hem, diamond studded some more! A good quality chiffon -thick and heavy, sold for only unbelievable RM7 each, (normal price 10 maybe up to 18-ish) apa lagi, tapau semua color.. :) Not.

My kryptonite :)

9 chemistry(s):

nurulfaridah said...

you're so beautiful
=)

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

dood, plssss have a tutorial on how to wear tudung iran tok.. pls pls pls

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

nurul: woh, tak la tp alhamudulillah..

eppa: oh, tudung iran namanya tek. tudung semberono jak ya, kelak kita berwebcam , saya lilit depan awak. very easy pissy

Nurul Khairunie said...

" it's so fluffy i'm gonna die "

probably has been my favorite quote of the decade.

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

ya2! yang dia buat suara geram2 tu kan, hehehe geram tgk agnes ni!!!

Ani Inherown said...

adood, buat tutorial kat bbelog juak phleass :D

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

hehhe, ok2, lak mek molah, actually mudah jak, sebab mek malas tudung yang require a lot of adjustments. hehe

Ani Inherown said...

ok looking forward k. mek coba kedirik jaik :(

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

eh sik ehs,, semua org sesuai makey..

Related Posts with Thumbnails