Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bos Aza

Hari ini saya ada urusan penting di Unimas, so, I thought of paying Azza a visit. She is now a lecturer at FK. Azza served me with delicious raya cakes and cookies....


on the way

Bos!

Miss, leh sy jumpa miss? hehe

Kerusi bos!
Engineering student sik menjadi..hehehe


After that, I brought my, err actually it is not mine, it is a stray, happens to scavenge for food at our backyard. She looked so sick, she had flue and ulcer. Mom pitied her so much that she decided to bring her to the vet. Yep, she is diagnosed as having viral infection...

And I met these fellows!




blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

3 chemistry(s):

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

waaaa! i hate you both for this! jelessss.

kck li awk makey tdung ya. nasib bait ya dijual ngan awk.

Ani Inherown said...

kak azza ngajar subject apa? lamak dah ngajar sia ka

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

pa... sik best mengupmat di bilit azza, org sebelah2 nengar.hhahaa, terpksa mek duak diam2.hehehe

wanie: nya lum start ngajr gik..sbulan dah nya sia

Related Posts with Thumbnails