Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

:'(

Mak's admitted to the hospital...actually she's been unwell the moment I touched down in Kch, am so devastated, have to handle this all by my own, wish babah is here, at least my sisters..Please pray for her speedy recovery, challenge to prove that I am a good daughter...Home alone tonight or spend nite at the GH...H1N1 lagi..... have to hold up to my composure and think straight, cuz that's what mak needs!

4 chemistry(s):

akmabolhan said...

eh reallyyy??
which ward is it? i'll try to pay her a visit next week, if she's still there.

hopefully she will recover soon!

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

kat gynae, looking fer u tdk, mom told me that u r attched with paeds nak?

akmabolhan said...

aok, tp dah 4 ari cuti.. avoiding h1n1.. next week will be my last week there!

Liyana Lee said...

hey how's ur mom?? hope everyth's ok..when is she gonna be discharged? will surely pray for her..nth serious i hope..and u on the otha hand, dun neglect ur health pulak

Related Posts with Thumbnails