I become a cyborg, I didn't buy any of those, I resumed to fight for my relocation. This is the chronology:-
- I wrote a letter to my department to be released and it got approved.
- I keep shooting emails to JPA for updates and status.
- Remember the guy who offered me tissue? He got transferred to SPRM, there goes his promisesss...
- I spent one whole day to identify any vacancies for my scheme in all ministries and their agencies and departments in Kota Kinabalu.
- I sent emails to all departments and agencies in Kota Kinabalu, and I got some replies.
- I got one reply from one guy in INTAN Sabah, he called me straightaway after several emails. Apparently, he had applied for transfer to Kuching for the last 4 years but to no avail because he has no one to replace his position. In INTAN, he does training and development for government officers, God's will, they are looking for someone who has background in teaching and Human Resources for the replacement. I got both. It must be my rezeki that I found this guy because anything right after that, he got it done for me.
- All I know is , I received my letter on the 11.11.11 of my posting order. And yes I owe him so very much.
- In the midst of this excitement, deep inside, there's still a part of me in my current place. KSM is a superb place so far, everyone is so warm and despite the stacked workloads, it's the most peaceful and positive working place I have ever experienced.
P/S: Like in my previous post, I am supposed to report duty in KK on the 21st of November but due to keperluan tugas dan kepentingan perkhidmatan, I was given an extension until 29th Nov, so, see you KK!
But of course, the cherry on top gotta be ze reunion with my husband! :)