Find me on insta!

Instagram

♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥

My photo
Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved

Ayra Maysaa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

wait home go can't to

Noticed my followers number has increased a person from a shy of 8! haha...before I saw the message Ima left at the shoutbox ...Yeye. another blog to stalk.


Can't wait to go home.another 48 hours to go. Miss everyone back home. I bumped into a very2 gorgeous guy crashing at my car porch this morning. Managed to steal a good pic of him. Will update the pic later. Love the color of his eyes!

0 chemistry(s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails