♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥
- Aida The Pink Goddess
- Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 8:13 AM
Thursday, October 25, 2012
If my then body knows what my now body does, I bet It will ROTFC, rolling on the floor crying!My old body was the one who ran 5km before work and went to back2back class after work every day, my now body is the one who has been good friends with carbs and oil which i gotta know during pregnancy, worse, zero workouts!
Medically, our body is fit for workout 6 months after delivery,so now its the best time to start gradually since Ayra is approaching 6 months.
To date I have the remaining of 4kgs to get rid, i don't know why my body hits plateau eversince, even after puasa. So I really have to start working out to shed this clingy 4kgs..
The beginning is always the hardest they said, so buy something new they said..
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 5:01 PM
Monday, October 22, 2012
Of late I have developed severe craving towards...... Chicken wings! I am willing to go extra mile just to savour any recommended chicken wings menu. Chicken wings or sayap ayam they call it in KK is one of the it menu. To date I have tried some and here I'd love to list and share shall some of you are in the same frequency as mine. hehe
1. The legendary would always go Tanjung Lipat chicken wings, they still hold the best chicken wings I have ever tasted. Hehe
2. Buffalo wings in Plan B Midvalley, the sour taste is very distinct which I love...
3. Buffalo wings in Chillis and TGIF would tie. hehe I love the mild taste of spicy and sour and their friendly bite size and generous portion per sevings.
6. Upperstar BBQ chic wings, too good for its reasonable price, crunchy, moist and soft at the same time without compromising on its taste!
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 8:55 AM
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
If u guys have more interesting places, please share ya!!
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 8:56 AM
Monday, October 15, 2012
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 10:43 AM
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 11:22 PM
Friday, October 5, 2012
Alhamdulillah to the Almighty that I am still around to celebrate my 27th (eiikk) birthday today! At 27, I am grateful I am having more than enough,
A wonderful Husband
An adorable daughter
A great family
An awesome job
A terrific boss
An almost (hahahaha) ideal weight
And foremost I am still a slave of Allah..
Dear Allah, for this birthday let me not wish for anything but to thank you for all I got! Happy birthday to mee!
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 6:49 AM
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 5:11 PM