Isn't this spells out aidathepinkoddess the best???? #lesportsac
♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥
- Aida The Pink Goddess
- Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Monday, September 17, 2012
I have just got back from SIL's wedding reception in KL, it was a very short trip considering I reached KL at 4 am!!yesterday(after a filthy delay) and now i am bound for Kk at 630 am, blogging on board :)
I did not want to go to where my flight was delayed from 810pm - 1 am, i better try to get over with it and make some useful entry instead.
After raya homecoming last month, this is my 2ndtime travelling alone with Ayra, so I would love to share some travelling tips with 1st time travelers who has to travel alone with infant. And I expect some tips from you guys too!
Always prepare beforehand what is essential as follows:
1. Milk (ready & stock at least 3 extra servings)o lupa nk mention this tips are applied for flights less than 3 hrs journey
2. Diapers (at least 3 pieces)
3. Clothes to change ( 2 pieces)
5. Mini termos for hot water ( for FM mommy)
6. Lots of napkins
7. Wet tissues
8. Try to avoid flights at odd hours that mess up with your child'sleeping time, she will be cranky and troublesome
9. Avoid hand carry luggage, trust me minimize what you have in your hands! You wish you have 3 hands by now! (my handbag can contain all of item 1-7, so try to carry big handbag)
10.It's better to travel with stroller than carrier
11. In the flight, if you have no basinet, try to identify vacant seats in a row and change in the mid of the flight
12. Make sure your baby is in her new diaper right before the flight
13. Do not forget earplugs, if you do, ask you baby to suck on milk upon taking off and landing
14. Dress up practically. Wear your most comfortable outfit and shoes, Don't pull off a posh spice unless you have an entourage of nannies after you! If possible, try to wear top with pocket so that you have easy access to your ic and boarding pass
15. Try to choose aisle seat.
16. Lastly, pray that you have a considerate passenger beside you!:)
P/s: A well behaved baby is a bonus!!
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 4:49 PM
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 12:46 PM
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Attached is the Wasiat from my FIL to his new SIL. Tearjerker indeed!
Kau telah diijab kabulkan dengan anak perempuan ayah,
Kini ayah serahkan puteri ayah sebagai amanah
Oleh itu terimalah anak ayah seadanya.
Terimalah dengan hati yang penuh reda.
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 11:38 PM
Monday, September 3, 2012
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 12:12 PM