♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥
- Aida The Pink Goddess
- Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved
Friday, November 25, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 12:12 PM
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
I become a cyborg, I didn't buy any of those, I resumed to fight for my relocation. This is the chronology:-
- I wrote a letter to my department to be released and it got approved.
- I keep shooting emails to JPA for updates and status.
- Remember the guy who offered me tissue? He got transferred to SPRM, there goes his promisesss...
- I spent one whole day to identify any vacancies for my scheme in all ministries and their agencies and departments in Kota Kinabalu.
- I sent emails to all departments and agencies in Kota Kinabalu, and I got some replies.
- I got one reply from one guy in INTAN Sabah, he called me straightaway after several emails. Apparently, he had applied for transfer to Kuching for the last 4 years but to no avail because he has no one to replace his position. In INTAN, he does training and development for government officers, God's will, they are looking for someone who has background in teaching and Human Resources for the replacement. I got both. It must be my rezeki that I found this guy because anything right after that, he got it done for me.
- All I know is , I received my letter on the 11.11.11 of my posting order. And yes I owe him so very much.
- In the midst of this excitement, deep inside, there's still a part of me in my current place. KSM is a superb place so far, everyone is so warm and despite the stacked workloads, it's the most peaceful and positive working place I have ever experienced.
P/S: Like in my previous post, I am supposed to report duty in KK on the 21st of November but due to keperluan tugas dan kepentingan perkhidmatan, I was given an extension until 29th Nov, so, see you KK!
But of course, the cherry on top gotta be ze reunion with my husband! :)
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 9:40 AM
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
"For my head gear, the veil is a ready made and for my tudung, it is all what I already had, mix and match, lace for inner, another inner, I sew beads on it and a normal shawl and the veil over." -July 27th 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 4:49 PM
Monday, November 21, 2011
Don't forget to show your support by donning our jersey. You can get it here [Farid Sports House!]
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 10:15 AM
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Presenting Farid's Sports House, a newly opened shop offering Original, Replica, Triple A, from jerseys to sports shoes, you can feast yourself .
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 11:00 AM
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Monday, November 14, 2011
another diffrent story, recently I was chatting with my colleagues and bosses, when the conversation lead me to saying "aaa muhasabah diri". And serentak, they all said "eh org sarawak tau perkataan muhasabah"...And I was like......:-/ Seriously?
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 5:40 PM
Friday, November 11, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 5:55 PM
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 11:59 AM
Monday, November 7, 2011
YOU CAN READ THE REST OF THE STORY [HERE]
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 11:50 AM