♥ AIDA THEPINKGODDESS ♥
- Aida The Pink Goddess
- Life has taught me a lot about never to put hope on anything but ALLAH. Because when it turns out otherwise, the pain is unbearable. What crashed my past can never crash my present. Please do not use my photos without my permission. AidaThePinkGoddess™ © 2010 all rights reserved
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 11:57 PM
Thursday, October 27, 2011
My mood fluctuates between intense excitement and severe depression everytime. I just got back from KK, and I can't imagine, with expanding belly and hormon craze how am I to survive the frequent flyings? I am no younger anymore. Like yesterday, my flight was delayed to 11pm and i only reach KL at 130am and home at 3am! I am really wishing and hoping that government of Malaysia will have mercy on me on this matter. #NajibRazak.
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 3:53 PM
Monday, October 24, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 2:18 PM
Friday, October 21, 2011
The balls are called work, family, health, friends and integrity.
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 8:01 AM
Thursday, October 20, 2011
- Used to be 25 inch in the waist dept, now I hardly fit into my bottoms :(
- Workloads have begun to stack up :(
- Honestly, I am not into office, clerical work, I miss teaching, because now I am taking orders a lot, like A LOT! Now I am doing what I used to do in SEDC.
- Funny thing, my degree is in Human Resources, so is my masters, now am serving at Human Resources Department at Ministry of Human Resources. Memang Human Resourcer lah saya ni sampai bila2..
- Am doing very fine with minimum morning sickness, actually it's more to evening sickness for me
- My job has landed me experience to be a monitoring officer at the Parliament. It was super
coolcold inside. If you should catch Dato' S Subramaniam, haa that's my boss.
- People here think that Bintulu is very near to KK. They know that I am dying to go back to KK, so for every Bintulu inspectorate, they will send me there so that I can go back to KK in between. Whatt thee?
- Last but not least am counting seconds to go back to Kota Kinabalu for my Deepavali holiday. This is my first ever experience of Deepavali public holiday as we never had it in Sabah & Sarawak..
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 3:51 PM
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 12:07 AM
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 2:25 PM
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 4:59 PM
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 7:54 AM
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 1:00 AM
Friday, October 7, 2011
firstly congrats on being a mummy! you look so glowing :)
secondly, if you don't mind sharing your weight during your wedding? because you look so gorgeous on that day..
and also, your fitnes regime during and before your wedding.. because you seem so different than your engagement..
Especially for Anonymous:
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 12:41 PM
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Approved by Aida The Pink Goddess at 10:23 AM